1. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Although the service provided by Skyhub may vary depending on the product or commercial activity; Your personal data can be obtained verbally, in writing or electronically, through Skyhub sales channels, call center, website, mobile applications and similar channels, and your personal data can be processed, including but not limited to:
• your name and contact information, including email address and phone number and company details;
• the Internet Protocol (IP) address attached to your device;
• your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and certain device information;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page;
• your billing information, transaction and payment card information; and
• your professional online presence, e.g. LinkedIn profile.
If your personal information is provided at your own request, Skyhub undertakes to use, process or transfer this information within the limitations stipulated by law or specified in the visitor's consent statement. The transfer of such personal information to third parties will only be possible if it is foreseen by the judicial or administrative authorities.
Skyhub can obtain information about users and their use of the Website by using a technical communication file (Cookie) prepared by itself or by third parties. The mentioned technical communication files are small text files that a website sends to the user's browser to be stored in the main memory. The technical communication file keeps the session open by storing the user's session information, password and preferences, making it easier to use by recognizing the user on their next visit. The technical communication file helps to obtain statistical information about how many people use the Website, for what purpose, how many times a person visits the Website and how long they stay, and helps to dynamically generate advertisements and content from user pages specially designed for users. The technical communication file is not designed to receive data or any other personal information from the main memory or e-mail. Most of the browsers are originally designed to accept the technical communication file, but users can change the settings so that the technical communication file does not arrive or a warning is given when the technical communication file is sent.
3. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Personal data are processed without limitation for the following purposes:
• for internal record keeping and account creation;
• in order to enter into contractual agreements with you in relation to travel services;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, but not limited to, the processing and administration of bookings;
• to provide you with the products and or services that you request from us;
• to contact you in the course of providing services to you in your capacity as a B to B travel provider, hotel operator or technology platform provider, as applicable;
• statutory returns;
• operational reasons, such as improving efficiency, training and quality control;
• statistical analysis to help us manage our business; and
• to send promotional emails about other services we offer which are similar to those that we already provide to you or that you have enquired about.
4. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Client is responsible to inform our customer support team or direct hotel if traveller expected to arrive/check in hotel after 19:00 p.m.
Your personal data may be shared with:
Skyhub group companies,
Business partnerships in relation to the delivery of the products and services you have ordered or used, Companies operating to perform services that can be provided to you on behalf of Skyhub and on their account, Determining your location and competent authorities in case of an emergency call for assistance, Business partners and other third parties with whom we cooperate to develop and run our own business activities, Third parties we receive consultancy, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors, Regulatory and supervisory institutions, official authorities, including your authorized representatives, within the scope of the GDPR and other legislation and for the purposes stated above.
Skyhub stores your information securely; therefore, it takes all necessary measures to protect the said information against any loss, abuse or change. Skyhub's contractual partners who have access to your information in order to deliver the required service to you are obliged to keep this information confidential and not use it for any other purpose, within the framework of their contractual obligations. In some cases, your personal information will need to be shared with Skyhub affiliates. In these cases, your information will be considered confidential.
6. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data Processed
In accordance with the legislation regarding your processed personal data; To learn whether personal data is processed, to request information if personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their purpose, to know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in the country or abroad, to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing , to request the deletion or destruction of personal data, to request the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and / or to notify third parties to whom the personal data is transferred, to request that the personal data be deleted or destroyed, against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, to object to the occurrence of a result, to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
8. How To Contact Us